As an admission counselor, I am going to let you in on a little secret…I love it when students contact me. It can be via phone, or email or Facebook. It can be to ask me a question or check on the status of an application- it doesn’t matter the reason. I love hearing from my students. I like to know who is truly interested in TU, because it makes me happy and it makes my job easier. I’m here to help.
So, how do you show a college you are interested? Try one (or all) of these:
- Interview with an admission representative on campus or at a location near you.
- Take an official campus tour.
- Attend a college fair or other event sponsored by the college.
- Respond to the college’s mail, or fill out reply cards requesting information.
- Arrange to stay overnight on campus through the admissions office.
- Chat with the student or admissions representative who calls or e-mails you.
Are you interested in TU? If so, LET US KNOW!